NOTE This documentation is incomplete, for now you may be better consulting the GO Editor Docs
Adding a term to a Subset (Slim)¶
See Daily Workflow for creating branches and basic Protégé instructions.
- In Protege, navigate to the term you wish to add to a subset (slim).
- With the term selected, click on the Entities tab.
- In the Annotation window on the right, click on the
+to the right of ‘Annotations’ at the very top of the window.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click on
in_subseton the left-hand panel.
- In the right-hand panel click on the ‘Entity IRI’ tab.
- Navigate to the ‘Annotation Properties’ sub-tab.
- Navigate to the subtypes of
subset_propertyand select the appropriate slim.
- Click on OK to save your edits.
See Daily Workflow section for commit, push and merge instructions.