Ontology Development Kit Guide¶
This guide is intended for maintainers and editors of OBO ontologies.
The first part of the guide is how to set up a new ontology project. This requires some technical steps.
The second part of the guide is for day to day editing.
NOTE this guide is adapted from the GO editors guide. Some instructions may still be too GO-specific.
- Creating a new Ontology using the ODK
- Initial Setup for Ontology Developers
- Installing and Using git
- Daily Workflow
- Creating a New Ontology Term
- Deleting Asserted Subclasses
- Obsoleting an Existing Ontology Term
- Merging Ontology Terms
- Term Comments
- Adding a term to a Subset (Slim)
- Adding a new Subset (Slim)
- Adding taxon restrictions
- Adding Terms to the Import Files